Nicole Reitter :
With so many lodging choices available in North Lake Tahoe it’s tough to know which one will be the best fit for your family. But if you’re a Mommy (or Daddy) serving as your household’s Chief Executive Travel Planner (CETP), look no further than Tahoe Mountain Resorts Lodging’s residences, and here’s why:
1. A complete kitchen. All of our one- to four-bedroom residences include a microwave, range/oven, granite countertops, plates, pots, pans, a blender and even a full-size refrigerator for milk, essential snacks, breakfast goodies and yes, your bottles of “Mombauer” Chardonnay.
2. Black-out shades. For baby’s nap or sleeping in.
3. Multi-bedrooms. Just because it’s the kid’s bedtime doesn’t mean it should be yours, too. Tuck them in, close the door and savor a long-overdue glass of wine with your spouse.
4. Great room. Time in the mountains means time to play, rejuvenate and reconnect. Gather the family ’round for movie or game night before a cozy fireplace.
5. Washer/dryer. Soiled or soggy clothes? No problem as most residences have a stackable washer and dryer.
6. Shopping, dining and family-fun just outside your door. Starbucks, pizza, sushi, burritos, tacos, sandwiches; ice skating; live music; pottery, candle and teddy bear-making all await in The Village at Northstar.
7. Ski-in, ski-out. All Village at Northstar residences are slopeside, which means you’ve got in and out privileges – to break for lunch, naps or call it a day without having to coordinate, rally or gather your entire group. Did we mention no gear-schlepping, traffic or parking hassles?
8. Complimentary swimming pools, fitness, hot tubs, wi-fi and heated, underground parking. No additional resort fees here, but plenty of free recreation and added convenience.
9. Moments to Lake Tahoe. No trip to the Sierra Nevada mountains is complete without visiting this stunning, sapphire alpine lake; be there in 10-20 minutes from our resorts.
10. Concierge. Leave the dirty work to our Concierge. We’ll bring the groceries to you, arrange transportation and childcare, even have a crib, high chair or Pack N Play delivered, set up and waiting in-residence.